YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Penguin Playbook/Pelini

(1/4) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  I usually listen to Penguin Playbook on Monday night, and several of the shows Pelini has been a no show, including last night.  Would have helped to have him on and hype Saturday's game.  Isn't this show really the coaches show?  And the coach not there.

What I do like is that Hannon gets opposing play by play guys on.  ND St guy last night said this may be there best defense they have ever had.

ytownchief22:
He's too busy getting his hand looked at after he was punching lockers in the USD locker room last week.

IAA Fan:
LOL...yes he should always, always, always show up. Best defense ever ...well EWU has turned out to be nothing this year, so I have yet to see their defense play anyone. What is EWU nationally above last place in rushing this year?

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Hopefully Bo will do his weekly presser today. Come to think of it i never came across a post game after SD unless i missed it

Wick250:
Pelini has been exactly where he should be on several Monday evenings: at his daughter's volleyball games.  They should tape the show at a time convenient to everybody.  We don't need props like a live audience; we need information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version