YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Penguin Playbook/Pelini

<< < (2/4) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Wick while it is admirable that Pelini wants to be at his daughter's game, you are so wrong.  I would like to know how many coaches shows Tressel, Heacock, and Wofford missed?   Take it a step further, how many shows has Urban Meyer missed?   We all have commitments, and it is part of the job. 

All of us have missed family events because of work commitments.  if his daughter was playing in the state finals, that's a different story.  Doing these shows has to be in his contract.  Let's be honest here, he doesn't come because he doesn't like this part of the job.  Bo is a great defensive mind, and enjoys coaching, it is obvious he doesn't like any of the other aspects of being a head coach.

He was a pain in the a** at Nebraska for the media and administration, and the same here. But at the end of the day, his boss, Ron Strollo needs to demand he honor these commitments.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
1990 your 110% correct!!

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on October 10, 2017, 03:22:53 PM ---Pelini has been exactly where he should be on several Monday evenings: at his daughter's volleyball games.  They should tape the show at a time convenient to everybody.  We don't need props like a live audience; we need information.

--- End quote ---

I'm with Wick on this one

Wick250:
Guys, you do realize that family was THE REASON why Pelini returned to Youngstown.  Of course he should do coaches shows, but there is no reason whatsoever why those have to be live.  As I stated before, tape them at a mutually convenient time and everybody would be happy.

YSUGO:
Give the guy a break what needs to happen is to schedule his time where he can do both. Problem solved. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version