YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs. North Dakota State

<< < (21/24) > >>

KilrpengWin:

--- Quote from: NDSUSR on October 15, 2017, 01:13:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 13, 2017, 07:05:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: NDSUSR on October 11, 2017, 10:54:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on October 11, 2017, 10:27:05 PM ---

With all the recent controversy about disrespecting the flag and national anthem, I will be curious to see if our bison friends have cleaned up their act.

--- End quote ---

Seriously, after the sh** going on at YSU, you throw this idiotic comment out there?
#braindead

--- End quote ---

Care to be more specific? Because I seriously have no idea what you are referring to.

--- End quote ---

After the Bison's RJ Urzendowski made an ESPN-worthy touchdown catch early in the second quarter—one hand, left-handed on a bullet throw to the corner of the end zone by Easton Stick—a Youngstown State fan threw a bowl of chili on the NDSU receiver as he was jogging back to the bench.

--- End quote ---
You mean they were serving Chili at the concession stand????? I've got to leave my seat more often! ;D

lakesbison:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on October 16, 2017, 12:42:59 PM ---Difference in the game was the inability to curb Stick's running.  YSU did a good job when he threw the ball (11-20 for 113), and the D contained their rb's (29 for 108, 3.7 per), but Stick killed the Guins with his feet (11 for 172).  172 yards rushing for a QB that came into the game with 92 yards on the season.  If YSU had a LB or defensive back "spying" him, they didn't do their job, and if they weren't using a "spy" they should have been.

--- End quote ---

WELL Stick didn't have to scramble at all the first 5 games to be honest, maybe YSU relied too much on scouting 2017 instead of 2016?  just a thought.

DavedS:

--- Quote from: Karl Hungus on October 16, 2017, 04:08:24 PM ---Hey DavidS , he is serious & stop calling him Shirley . ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---
Lol--said that purposely but didn't think anyone would  come up with the right response--I was wrong! ;D

go guins:

--- Quote from: DavedS on October 17, 2017, 09:30:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Karl Hungus on October 16, 2017, 04:08:24 PM ---Hey DavidS , he is serious & stop calling him Shirley . ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---
Lol--said that purposely but didn't think anyone would  come up with the right response--I was wrong! ;D

--- End quote ---
glad to see we are maintaining our sense of humor with 3 last second losses!  good sign going forward. win our and make the playoffs and anything can still happen.  there isn't one team we played that I don't think we can beat in a rematch!

DavedS:
Pitt and NDSU  are better than any team in FCS and we lost to both by 3 points in overtime--we are capable of beating any team in FCS imho.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version