YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Post-Season Pre-sales

(1/3) > >>

IAA Fan:
Not to jinx anything, or put the cart before the horse, but do you think that the YSU ticket office should begin selling final-game tickets, or at least deposits like a few of the teams do (NDSU & JMU); assuming we win 2 of 3 vs SDSU, USD and NDSU? Get fans and players excited.

The YO Show:
I absolutely think this is a good idea.

Wick250:
We have lost to SDSU what....something like 8 out of the last 9 times?  We will be underdogs in the next three games.  Total concentration and commitment must be placed on each of those, one game at a time.  Looking ahead to possible playoffs is exactly what we cannot afford to do. There are probably eight good teams in FCS this season: 7 from the MVFC plus James Madison.  Look ahead and we could easily finish 3-5 in this conference.

OleYSUfan:
WICK:  the MVFC seems to be loaded with talent this year, this is somewhat typical for the MVFC, but this year it looks like every team has the ability to win. I'm hoping we can either beat NDST or SDST for one win there and hoping for 4 others wins in the conference. If we go 5-3, this should get us in the post season playoffs.

Yes, it looks like the MVFC and James Madison are the top FCS teams

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 24, 2017, 02:32:11 PM ---We have lost to SDSU what....something like 8 out of the last 9 times?  We will be underdogs in the next three games.  Total concentration and commitment must be placed on each of those, one game at a time.  Looking ahead to possible playoffs is exactly what we cannot afford to do. There are probably eight good teams in FCS this season: 7 from the MVFC plus James Madison.  Look ahead and we could easily finish 3-5 in this conference.

--- End quote ---

I agree with what you are saying Wick, but Pelini isn't going to let the team look ahead. This is for fans. Plus IAA's premise was that they start selling post season tickets if we win 2 of the next three.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version