YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Post-Season Pre-sales

<< < (2/3) > >>

ytownchief22:
No. One game at a time.

The YO Show:
I guess I am in the minority opinion once again then.

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 24, 2017, 11:05:57 PM ---I guess I am in the minority opinion once again then.

--- End quote ---
You may be a minority opinion, but you are not alone!  Ya gotta laugh at these "one game at a time" FANS.  Certainly the coaches and players need to be that way, but the joy of being a fan is what we say or do (within reason) doesn't make a damn bit of difference.  If WE look ahead, then so be it.  Wick and Chief seem to thing what they think will affect team play.  I assume the also yell at the TV and hope the players adjust to their comments?  In any case, minority or not, we are correct.  Looking ahead is fine for us fans!

ytownchief22:
Get fans excited ? Lol... Yeah good luck with that. Nobody's excited except those on this message board and some family members and students. Won't change attendance one bit whatever the piss poor marketing department tries to do.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 24, 2017, 12:42:55 PM ---Not to jinx anything, or put the cart before the horse, but do you think that the YSU ticket office should begin selling final-game tickets, or at least deposits like a few of the teams do (NDSU & JMU); assuming we win 2 of 3 vs SDSU, USD and NDSU? Get fans and players excited.
--- End quote ---

Last year the athletic department should have at least sent out an email to season ticket holders to gauge interest in championship tickets before the AD turned down 75% of the tickets offered to YSU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version