YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Hunter Wells Injury

<< < (3/7) > >>

peteonastick:
Sprained AC joint.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Wells doubtful for this week, long term outlook is still good. Looks like Mays will get the start this week with Davis backing him up

ytownchief22:
I could play QB this week and YSU would win. Rest up and get ready for conference play.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 12, 2017, 02:23:28 PM ---I could play QB this week and YSU would win. Rest up and get ready for conference play.

--- End quote ---
Maybe a slight stretch, but point taken.  If we need Hunter to beat CC St. then he won't be enough to beat the "big boys".  This will be good week to work on OL and running game which has been OK but not great.  Right side in particular looks like we have 2 new guys side by side.  They could use the reps.  I normally hate bye weeks, but next week's bye will be welcome.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
We wouldn't even have to attempt a pass in this game and we would still win. Watched the 1st quarter of their game with Syracuse and the orange crush were up 28-0 at one point and they started to put a plan in place to not run up the score. Let's put it this way winless D-2 Walsh goes to their house next week and will probably pick up their first win

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version