YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Hunter Wells Injury

<< < (4/7) > >>

Karl Hungus:
It should be a W in the column.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I heard Hunter will miss the majority of the regular season if not all of it. So it will be Mays and Davis going forward. It will be interesting to see how teams will play us

ytownchief22:
Terrible. See ya..

ysuguins4:
Speaking of his injury, I believe it happened when he scrambled on the 2nd and 4 play from the 20, but the play-by-play on YSU's site says Mays had already come into the game.  Can someone back me up on this, or was I not paying attention?  The play-by-play from the drive is below.

YOUNGSTOWN STATE drive start at 11:59.
1-10 YSU 06 McCaster, Tevin rush for 3 yards to the YSU9 (C. Rozeboom;Kellen Soulek).
2-7 YSU 09 McCaster, Tevin rush for 4 yards to the YSU13 (Jordan Brown;Chase Kern).
3-3 YSU 13 Wells, Hunter pass complete to Bailey, Alvin for 16 yards to the YSU29, 1ST DOWN YSU,
out-of-bounds (Jordan Brown).
1-10 YSU 29 Wells, Hunter pass complete to Turner, C. for 6 yards to the YSU35 (EricKleinschmit).
2-4 YSU 35 McCaster, Tevin rush for 6 yards to the YSU41, 1ST DOWN YSU (Chase Kern).
1-10 YSU 41 Wells, Hunter pass incomplete to St. Surin, S., QB hurry by C. Rozeboom.
2-10 YSU 41 Wells, Hunter pass complete to McCaster, Tevin for 3 yards to the YSU44 (C. Rozeboom;A.
Washington).
3-7 YSU 44 Mays, Nathan at QB for Youngstown State.
3-7 YSU 44 Mays, Nathan pass complete to Patterson, D. for 12 yards to the SDSU44, 1ST DOWN YSU (C.
Rozeboom;Jordan Brown).
1-10 Sdsu 44 McCaster, Tevin rush for 3 yards to the SDSU41 (Mason Leiseth;Nick Farina).
2-7 Sdsu 41 Mays, Nathan pass complete to Patterson, D. for 15 yards to the SDSU26, 1ST DOWN YSU
(EricKleinschmit).
1-10 Sdsu 26 Turner, C. rush for 6 yards to the SDSU20 (EricKleinschmit).
2-4 Sdsu 20 Mays, Nathan rush for 7 yards to the SDSU13, 1ST DOWN YSU (Elijah Wilson).
1-10 Sdsu 13 McCaster, Tevin rush for 7 yards to the SDSU6 (EricKleinschmit).
2-3 Sdsu 06 Turner, C. rush for 2 yards to the SDSU4 (Kellen Soulek).
3-1 Sdsu 04 Kuhn, Shane rush for no gain to the SDSU4 (Logan Backhaus).
4-1 Sdsu 04 Mays, Nathan rush for 4 yards to the SDSU0, 1ST DOWN YSU, TOUCHDOWN, clock 03:05

ytownchief22:
It was an incomplete pass. He was rolling out to his right and got tackled and landed on the same shoulder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version