YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Practice

(1/4) > >>

Wick250:
Practice started today.  I am surprised that no one has mentioned this.  From a brief clip on tv21, Ricky Davis is working out at the wideout position.

ytownchief22:
Had to work all day, forgot to post! I heard Hosick is still with the team and may be switching to the defensive backfield ?

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 27, 2017, 11:17:42 PM ---Had to work all day, forgot to post! I heard Hosick is still with the team and may be switching to the defensive backfield ?

--- End quote ---

If Davis and Hosick are switching to receiving and defensive positions respectively, who do we have left in QB beside Wells? I don't see Mays is the long term solution. We had Wells, Davis and Mays last year and we brought in Hosick. Now, if we don't have Davis and Hosick, are we getting a transfer?

go guins:
I find it very hard to believe we will move both back-up QB's to other posititons.  Mays throws like a girl and is not the answer in case of injury, and I believe Craycroft is still in HS.

ytownchief22:
Hosick is still recovering from his collarbone injury and wont be practicing for awhile. Davis went to the coaching staff and requested to be moved to WR. He wants to be on the field. He's a good athlete so good for Rick. Also heard we may be getting a transfer RB from a Big 10 school. Stay tuned...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version