Author Topic: Frisco Roll Call  (Read 46827 times)

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Frisco Roll Call
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 01:42:12 PM »
Will we be getting allotted tickets soon?
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 02:05:01 PM »
I would think so.  Ticket office was closed when I called

Offline THEsocalledfan

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2016, 03:10:07 PM »

Offline DoubleE

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2016, 05:43:21 PM »
North Dakota State fans are unloading their tickets on Flash Seats right now for $50 or so. Face Value is $75

Offline THEsocalledfan

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2016, 07:02:13 PM »
Heck, I put mine on ebay above.  Buy away!  Those are about $75 each.  Seriously, you are a fool if you buy from the YSU allotment as NDSU tickets will be cheaper.

Offline pennyguin1

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2016, 07:31:39 PM »
I wish I could go, but mommy duties, and expenses do not allow me(we are going to DisneyWorld in March). I will see if hubby will agree to a game day party here at our house.

I was at the NC game in 1999. My boyfriend(now husband) went with me. The week before the NC game in 1999 I used him as a punching bag during our comeback against Florida A&M.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2016, 09:11:48 AM »
Me + 2

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2016, 09:28:54 AM »
We've got 6 total.  Going to be fun fun fun!  Will PM some of you with party locations when I know more. 
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline GoPenguins76

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2016, 09:53:12 AM »
Good Morning!

We will be down there on Friday afternoon. Look forward to a fun weekend!

Please share details for parties and events!

Offline HailToTheeOYoungstown

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2016, 10:34:46 AM »
Party of 3 headed to Frisco!

Friday to Sunday.

Where's the party at????

Offline southcliffbison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2016, 11:13:30 AM »
Hello and Congrats to all YSU fans from this Bison fan.    First time poster here (so be gentle).  Didn't know where to post this so, Moderators, you can move this to the appropriate thread.    Have a stadium Hospitality ticket  and wristband I would like to sell.   It involves a great seat  Sect 108 row 22  seat 18 and excess to the River Club which is located on the west side of the stadium.  Food service will begin at 8:30 am and run until 10:30 am Light snacks will be available during halftime.  There is more info and I will send you (FED EX) the ticket, wristband, and cover letter from the NCAA if you decide to buy this ticket.   I live in Sioux Falls, SD and, again, this is a great seat and there's great food and a cash bar involved, plus a place to warm up in the River Club if the weather is nasty.........it was chilly last year, but nothing compared to Cheney, Washington.  You can call me at 701 471 8627.   I'm not familiar with this site so I don't know if I'll get a PM.   Dennis

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2016, 11:19:01 AM »
Hello and Congrats to all YSU fans from this Bison fan.    First time poster here (so be gentle).  Didn't know where to post this so, Moderators, you can move this to the appropriate thread.    Have a stadium Hospitality ticket  and wristband I would like to sell.   It involves a great seat  Sect 108 row 22  seat 18 and excess to the River Club which is located on the west side of the stadium.  Food service will begin at 8:30 am and run until 10:30 am Light snacks will be available during halftime.  There is more info and I will send you (FED EX) the ticket, wristband, and cover letter from the NCAA if you decide to buy this ticket.   I live in Sioux Falls, SD and, again, this is a great seat and there's great food and a cash bar involved, plus a place to warm up in the River Club if the weather is nasty.........it was chilly last year, but nothing compared to Cheney, Washington.  You can call me at 701 471 8627.   I'm not familiar with this site so I don't know if I'll get a PM.   Dennis
I am not a moderator but you seem to be doing fine for a "rookie" on the blog, and I will forward your information to our "travel coordinator".  Great run for you guys, and it would have been great for an All-MVFC final, but all good things must come to an end.  We are a whole bunch better (even with the suspensions) since we played you, and I would have liked our chances in a rematch. 

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2016, 11:29:10 AM »
In case anybody is getting all excited about going to Frisco after the Ice Castle and the "Inferno", please note the current temp. in Frisco now is 16!!

Offline cx500d

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2016, 01:40:49 PM »
In case anybody is getting all excited about going to Frisco after the Ice Castle and the "Inferno", please note the current temp. in Frisco now is 16!!

yeah, but two days ago it was in the upper 70's.

Offline THEsocalledfan

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile