YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco tickets. .

<< < (4/24) > >>

THEsocalledfan:
4 great seats!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272490335990?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MplsThunderingHerdFan:
Update: Tickets Sold

Congrats on the win Penguins! Keep that trophy in the MVFC.

I have four seats in Section 108, Row 27 Seats 9-12. If you're interested shoot me a PM.

dirtydukes:
Is it true you guys only took 2 of your 5 allotted sections? JMU ticket office reporting that we have 3 sections on your side of the field in our allotment.

supermario21:

--- Quote from: dirtydukes on December 20, 2016, 09:18:18 AM ---Is it true you guys only took 2 of your 5 allotted sections? JMU ticket office reporting that we have 3 sections on your side of the field in our allotment.

--- End quote ---

Longtime reader, first time poster. Your school's ticket office is first class and ours is pathetic. 10 minutes after you guys beat NDSU you were sending and tweeting out info about tickets and even bundled travel packages. YSU doesn't say anything until late Monday PM, the occasional cricket tweet being sent out on Sunday. By then JMU had already blown through their allotment and was looking for more on the secondary market. Other than the few YSU fans who get tickets from the school in the 2 sections, the only other fans not getting screwed over are the ones who were smart enough to buy on the exchange earlier or directly from an NDSU fan. Thankfully JMU was tweeting out that they were the home team and what sections were theirs on Sunday so we knew where to look.

YSU FAN#34:
May i ask why in the literal F**K would we ONLY take 2 of the 5 allotted sections? As a season ticket holder i have to wait until Thursday for everyone who DIDNT support the team all year(s) to buy tickets.  WTF?!?!   Gonna be real upset if i cant get 8 tix.   Sorry...rant over!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version