YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco tickets. .

<< < (3/24) > >>

THEsocalledfan:
BTW, the smart fan will buy from NDSU fans for less than you will pay for your allotment.  Plus, probably better seats. 

cx500d:

--- Quote from: td577 on December 18, 2016, 11:44:15 AM ---I have 8 hospitality wristbands available for YSU fans only. These are really cool and you get some features other fans don't.

I was given a wristband the first year I went to Frisco by a friend. I thought it was unnecessary until we got to the game. Early access to the game, free buffet in the River Club, cash bar, clean restrooms, snacks at halftime, drinks during breaks in the game (it is the only place you can have alcohol during the game), and for the times it has been cold or damp, it is a great place to warm up or even watch the game from. Also, there is a featured speaker before the game. I liked Tim Brown the best.

I didn't include seat tickets because there are so many options and some people want to pick and choose. Some people go for the cheaper SRO tickets, get the wristbands, and spend the whole game in the River Club. With the construction going on and the whole end zone seats unavailable, this is like getting the creature comforts of a suite at a fraction of the cost. They limit the amount of wristbands, so it won't ever get crazy packed in there. You can go in and out during the game, so how much you use it is up to you.

I will mail these out where they are tracked. I will sell these for face value at $110. I pay shipping. PM me with the quantity you want. I would prefer they are in even quantities so I am not left with one. We can do PayPal or if there is something else you feel comfortable with, we can talk about those details. I have them in hand, so as soon as payment has cleared, I send them out immediately. PM me and we can discuss details.

Edited: Changed quantity. Sold 6. Now at 8.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely true....They do NOT sell beer or alcohol in the stadium in the general admission area.  You can fill up before the game in the tailgate area or get the hospitality wristband, but otherwise the stadium is dry.

bulldogg:

--- Quote from: DakotaOkie on December 18, 2016, 10:25:19 AM ---The university allotments will each be on respective sides of the field, so I suppose you could call one home based on uniforms (this was determined by coin flip prior to the semi-final games and is not based on any seeding formula).   The rest of the tickets will be interspersed with fans from both teams this year (especially the ones sold early in the year).

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info.

BisonFanAnn:
Congratulations on your win! Love seeing a MVFC in the championship game.

I have 8 tickets with wristbands that I will sell below face value. Sect 108, Row 28, seats 1 - 8.  pm me if you are interested.

Go 'Guins!

Mvfb fan:

--- Quote from: Mvfb fan on December 18, 2016, 10:29:46 AM ---I have four hospitality passes (wristbands) for sale.  Great meal, cash bar, warm setting.  PM for details.

--- End quote ---

All four passes (no tickets) for $300, paid $440. PM if interest

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version