YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs James Madison for the National Championship

<< < (29/32) > >>

Guinfan1990:

--- Quote from: dirtydukes on January 03, 2017, 01:01:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guinfan1990 on January 03, 2017, 11:04:18 AM ---JSU thought they had a good defense too. so did EWU.

--- End quote ---

How does this relate to our game? Jesus, I'm tired of you pengus hiding behind this.  We heard the same exact thing from NDSU fans... "Oh everyone thinks they can knock us off".   Does anyone on here actually talk football?

--- End quote ---

So, Uh, leave ? this isna YSU forum where we can use whatever argument we choose. you are a guest. act like it.

funny how you ignored that the whole argumentnwas started by a JMU fan comparing games vs other teams as well.

dirtydukes:
Ah okay so instead of actual football talk it's go back to your (or you're if you are KilrPengWin) board?  Gotcha.  Buncha Uncle Ricos - bet you'd discuss HS football with me.

Guinfan1990:

--- Quote from: dirtydukes on January 03, 2017, 03:10:46 PM ---Ah okay so instead of actual football talk it's go back to your (or you're if you are KilrPengWin) board?  Gotcha.  Buncha Uncle Ricos - bet you'd discuss HS football with me.

--- End quote ---

Looks like its time for you to get the ban hammer.

dirtydukes:

--- Quote from: Guinfan1990 on January 03, 2017, 03:17:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: dirtydukes on January 03, 2017, 03:10:46 PM ---Ah okay so instead of actual football talk it's go back to your (or you're if you are KilrPengWin) board?  Gotcha.  Buncha Uncle Ricos - bet you'd discuss HS football with me.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh no!

Guinfan1990:

--- Quote from: dirtydukes on January 03, 2017, 04:30:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guinfan1990 on January 03, 2017, 03:17:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh no!

--- End quote ---

Must have been a picture of your QB when he saw he was facing YSUs defense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version