YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Wofford.

<< < (15/18) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I hear that Wofford will be in Ohio today and tomorrow to practice in this weather

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 08, 2016, 09:38:30 AM ---I hear that Wofford will be in Ohio today and tomorrow to practice in this weather

--- End quote ---

Wonder where they are practicing at ?

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 08, 2016, 10:44:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 08, 2016, 09:38:30 AM ---I hear that Wofford will be in Ohio today and tomorrow to practice in this weather

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I can't help but wonder how they are paying for all this?  This is a SMALL school, and they don't sell enough tickets to pay for athletics.  Must be DAMN expensive to attend!

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 06, 2016, 07:38:57 PM ---Last home game this week no matter what.  EW and Richmond outbid us for next round already.
--- End quote ---

EW is seeded so they don't have to bid.  I am surprised that Richmond outbid YSU.  Their stadium capacity is 8,700, and they only drew 3,300 for their first round match up.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 08, 2016, 10:53:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 08, 2016, 10:44:44 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I can't help but wonder how they are paying for all this?  This is a SMALL school, and they don't sell enough tickets to pay for athletics.  Must be DAMN expensive to attend!

--- End quote ---

It's not like they're broke lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version