YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Wofford.

<< < (16/18) > >>

OleYSUfan:
go guins: Wofford is a small college with an enrollment of 1613 students for the 2016/2017 term. It is a very expensive school, so I would guess they have the money. They also have a full compliment of 14 other division 1 sports.
They can support all their sports and facilities with 1600 students, it has to be expensive.

go guins:

--- Quote from: OleYSUfan on December 08, 2016, 01:02:11 PM ---go guins: Wofford is a small college with an enrollment of 1613 students for the 2016/2017 term. It is a very expensive school, so I would guess they have the money. They also have a full compliment of 14 other division 1 sports.
They can support all their sports and facilities with 1600 students, it has to be expensive.

--- End quote ---
You've got that right!

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 08, 2016, 10:44:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 08, 2016, 09:38:30 AM ---I hear that Wofford will be in Ohio today and tomorrow to practice in this weather

--- End quote ---

Wonder where they are practicing at ?

--- End quote ---
Geneva College in Beaver Falls..They just finished practice and looked very cold

FOOTBALLFEVER:
The Wofford defense has been playing really good the last few weeks. Offensively we need to make the most of our possessions, capitalize in the red-zone and not turn the ball over. With their offense they can take huge amounts of time off the clock. We just need to be discipline on defense and find ways to get off the field on 3rd down and hopefully force some turnovers along the way..This I believe is where our crowd will come into play..26-17 Guins

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 08, 2016, 08:30:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 08, 2016, 10:44:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 08, 2016, 09:38:30 AM ---I hear that Wofford will be in Ohio today and tomorrow to practice in this weather

--- End quote ---

Wonder where they are practicing at ?

--- End quote ---
Geneva College in Beaver Falls..They just finished practice and looked very cold

--- End quote ---

Oh man I'm 2 minutes from there. When do they practice today?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version