YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Samford @ YSU 5pm Kickoff

<< < (6/19) > >>

JaxSinfonian:
Congrats to the Penguins from a Jacksonville State fan, and welcome back to the playoffs. Best of luck to your team next weekend with Samford. I'd love to see the Bulldogs at our place again in the second round as there's a lot of history between our programs, but I'd be just as pleased to witness the first-ever meeting between the Gamecocks and the Penguins. So, I'm officially neutral.

Should your guys prevail, lots of fans over at gojaxstate.com would be happy to provide pointers on travel, accommodations, etc.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: JaxSinfonian on November 20, 2016, 02:55:33 PM ---Congrats to the Penguins from a Jacksonville State fan, and welcome back to the playoffs. Best of luck to your team next weekend with Samford. I'd love to see the Bulldogs at our place again in the second round as there's a lot of history between our programs, but I'd be just as pleased to witness the first-ever meeting between the Gamecocks and the Penguins. So, I'm officially neutral.

Should your guys prevail, lots of fans over at gojaxstate.com would be happy to provide pointers on travel, accommodations, etc.

--- End quote ---

Congrats to the Gamecocks.  It'd be great to see two of the top FCS defenses square off, including two of the top three sack leaders.

Bo Pelini reaction to playoff selection:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=BVLEAwFlCYQ

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 20, 2016, 01:31:48 PM ---Snow Blizzard saturday anyone ?

--- End quote ---

Just booked my flight. There better not be a blizzard.
Go Guins

HappyPenguin:
They just lost to a sub-par ETSU team on the road. I'm liking this matchup

ysuseasonticket:
I hope we have a large crowd, I looked up the size of their stadium and it compares to Niles Red Dragon Stadium.

I remember the last time YSU played them here in the playoffs, Samford had no cold weather gear. Those kids froze the entire game. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version