YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Samford @ YSU 5pm Kickoff

<< < (7/19) > >>

peteonastick:
Looking at the schedule of Samford - they beat playoff teams - Central Arkansas, Wofford, Lost to the Citadel by 3, Chattanooga by a touchdown, put 41 up against Miss. State.  QB has 33 TD passes and a receiver with 100 catches.  Our weakness is pass defense so they are scary in that department.  This reminds a little of Alcorn State game. 

GO GUINS

The YO Show:
Lets go penguins!  8) fb

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on November 20, 2016, 07:47:26 PM ---Looking at the schedule of Samford - they beat playoff teams - Central Arkansas, Wofford, Lost to the Citadel by 3, Chattanooga by a touchdown, put 41 up against Miss. State.  QB has 33 TD passes and a receiver with 100 catches.  Our weakness is pass defense so they are scary in that department.  This reminds a little of Alcorn State game. 

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---

#11 and #9 are licking their chops.

ValleyTalk:
Regardless of the crowd size, which i hope is 10-12k butts in the seats, the most important thing is that we have a playoff environment on Saturday. I remember the JMU game in 2006 and the fans were loud and into it the entire game and many stood up on 3rd down. I hope we have that sort of environment on Saturday. If we do, I have no doubt our team will respond and we can get the W.

Will be a challenge for sure against this Samford squad.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on November 20, 2016, 08:46:36 PM ---Regardless of the crowd size, which i hope is 10-12k butts in the seats, the most important thing is that we have a playoff environment on Saturday. I remember the JMU game in 2006 and the fans were loud and into it the entire game and many stood up on 3rd down. I hope we have that sort of environment on Saturday. If we do, I have no doubt our team will respond and we can get the W.

Will be a challenge for sure against this Samford squad.

--- End quote ---

Good luck. Those crowds are long gone. Sad to say it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version