Author Topic: NDSU v YSU Lets get it on!!  (Read 11045 times)

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
NDSU v YSU Lets get it on!!
« on: October 31, 2016, 11:19:36 AM »
1st place on the line, Fargodome Rockin, Bo Pelini getting Heckled, NDSU Defense playing amazing, NDSU offense barely sputtering..... should be a fun atmosphere.. any of you coming up??

Should be a good game!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: NDSU v YSU Lets get it on!!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 12:07:14 PM »
1st place on the line, Fargodome Rockin, Bo Pelini getting Heckled, NDSU Defense playing amazing, NDSU offense barely sputtering..... should be a fun atmosphere.. any of you coming up??

Should be a good game!

Where did you crawl out of?  We haven't' seen you around here in ages.  Our offense isn't sputtering it is stuck in concrete.

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 12:13:02 PM »
yea, 2 new babies will do it to a guy, internet trolling level is at an all time low.... Im vulnerable and off my game, even Faux Pelini was feeling sorry for me on twitter the other day.

im gonna ramp it up with him tomorrow.....

Anyone coming to Fargo?  last time I was in Youngstown we had a blast, I owe some of you some beers! *Bring Yuenglin please!*

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 01:15:43 PM »
yea, 2 new babies will do it to a guy, internet trolling level is at an all time low.... Im vulnerable and off my game, even Faux Pelini was feeling sorry for me on twitter the other day.

Anyone coming to Fargo?  last time I was in Youngstown we had a blast, I owe some of you some beers! *Bring Yuenglin please!*
We didd share a Yuengling with a couple of you guys last year.  Not sure if it was you or not, but if you owe us beers, we should "bring Yuengling?"   That doesn't sound just right to me.  Must be a ND thing?   
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 02:18:27 PM »

We didd share a Yuengling with a couple of you guys last year.  Not sure if it was you or not, but if you owe us beers, we should "bring Yuengling?"   That doesn't sound just right to me.  Must be a ND thing?   

You can't get Yuengling in many states.

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 03:45:21 PM »
yea, we cant get it up here.

I see the weather is gonna be awesome saturday, so its gonna be crazy at Tailgate.

Hopefully everyone shoots their deer by 10-11am so they get there (its deer opening weekend!)

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 03:46:12 PM »
Lakesbison, what did Eastern Washington do against your defense that made their offense so effective? I see they have Cal Poly this week and their only loss was to you guys

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 03:52:42 PM »

You can't get Yuengling in many states.
Yuengling is from PA, but for many years you couldn't get it in Ohio either.  I could always get it in South Carolina, but only available in OH since 2011!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 04:13:08 PM »
It was a really big deal when it happened in 2011. People celebrated by getting cases of it haha.

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 04:53:02 PM »
It was a really big deal when it happened in 2011. People celebrated by getting cases of it haha.
Yes, it was a big deal. Half of my students went over to the Inner Circle to have the Yuengling welcoming beer party that night after the class (It was lucky that they didn't do that before the class).

Offline tjbison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 08:16:47 PM »
Lakesbison, what did Eastern Washington do against your defense that made their offense so effective? I see they have Cal Poly this week and their only loss was to you guys

We did not play Poly that was UND, our in state rival 75 miles north

EWU has one of the best receivers in all college football and a very dynamic offense, they came to play  just slung it around video game style, unfortunately their D isn't as good so they couldn't stop ndsu either

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 12:30:12 AM »
Well.. UNI and SDSU are our rivals.

EWU threw 40+ times! spread us out big time.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 10:30:54 AM »
Here's a call in presser from Coach Pelini to the Bizon AM radio station. A guy I work with here at Fort Knox is NDSU Alum and sends me all kind of goodies :)

https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/youngstown-state-head-coach-bo-pelini-nov-2-2016?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2016, 01:43:42 PM »
im drinking next to a youngstown flag in west tailgate lot...  who is that??  ballsy

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 06:48:19 PM »
im drinking next to a youngstown flag in west tailgate lot...  who is that??  ballsy

Our OC needs to be left in Fargo.  I would tell him to find his own way home.