YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game: UNI

<< < (5/6) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 16, 2016, 11:11:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 16, 2016, 07:28:12 AM ---Also, I think I'm going to be optimistic. I think Nate Mays has alot of talent. Hes going to be really good at QB for us here in the ensuing years. Hopefully we stay injury free from here on out and he carries on the wins  8).

--- End quote ---

Problem is that now he has to play.  We don't get a cha ce to develop him.

--- End quote ---

He has been here for 2-years. He is just like Wells or Hess in style. The biggest problem is going to be keeping him here with two juniors ahead of him. He is a red-shirt frosh.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
It will be Mays job for 2 full years and I can't see him going anywhere. The way our Qb's go down he will probably be playing more often then not..If Trent never comes back I can see Bo going out and getting another Transfer

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Shane came out of the press box to signal in the plays to Mays and he was limited to 15 plays

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 16, 2016, 11:53:53 AM ---Shane came out of the press box to signal in the plays to Mays and he was limited to 15 plays

--- End quote ---

Of course, that is what was so wonderful to watch! BTW. Although I am not so sure his play book was limited until the INT ... LOL

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 16, 2016, 11:53:53 AM ---Shane came out of the press box to signal in the plays to Mays and he was limited to 15 plays

--- End quote ---

Any idea why he was limited? 2 years in the system he should know what he's doing right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version