YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guins vs. Coyotes

<< < (15/15)

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on October 02, 2016, 07:47:05 PM ---Poor offensive showing.  College football is being ruined by TV timeouts, replays and referees huddling every time there is a penalty.  Boring, dead air times during the game make it more like a baseball game than football.  There was just too much wasted time anymore.  Tailgate was outstanding though - Steve Fazzini!!!

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---

How could I forget the ref huddles and media timeouts? Great points that was terrible.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on October 03, 2016, 08:44:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: peteonastick on October 02, 2016, 07:47:05 PM ---Poor offensive showing.  College football is being ruined by TV timeouts, replays and referees huddling every time there is a penalty.  Boring, dead air times during the game make it more like a baseball game than football.  There was just too much wasted time anymore.  Tailgate was outstanding though - Steve Fazzini!!!

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---

How could I forget the ref huddles and media timeouts? Great points that was terrible.

--- End quote ---

Starting to get hard to watch. ESPN3 is great for us out of towners but it has every game now lasting 31/2 to 4 hours.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Thanks for that insight 1AA. I agree with you, Ricky gives the team the best chance to run this offense and win with it. The only question I have for you where there multiple reasons for the change?

guinpen:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on October 02, 2016, 07:47:05 PM --- College football is being ruined by TV timeouts, replays and referees huddling every time there is a penalty.  Boring, dead air times during the game make it more like a baseball game than football.  There was just too much wasted time anymore. 

--- End quote ---

I agree

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version