YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU/MVFC Preseason Rankings

<< < (3/9) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 18, 2016, 02:27:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on July 18, 2016, 01:25:34 PM ---Nice football chatter here. Also, look at the coaching move from WIU to USD. USD is the team to watch ...not WIU. BTW, UD is a very good football team, if we had them on our schedule every year (which we should ...along with RMU and Duquesne), it would be Dayton that would be the first team to upset us.

--- End quote ---

Neither of those 3 teams should ever upset YSU. Should play maybe 1 of them a year. Time to step up and start playing other power FCS schools.

--- End quote ---

Agree, but as long as money games are allowed, any power FCS school (OOC) is just not practical. Do you realize how many YSU fans live in Columbus (myself included)? It would be awesome to go see them in Dayton. I bet 500 would be the low side of people traveling to the game. 2k upside. That is more than we will have at WVU or Pitt.

go guins:
1-AA, I'm all for playing in the PFC if we want, but playing Dayton so people in Columbus could save an hour over a home game sounds kind of silly to me. 
Again, from the total expense standpoint PFC makes huge sense.  From "being the best you can be" it makes no sense.  We'll see what happens this season.  Maybe Bri’onte Dunn wants to get in on a good thing and we get competitive with the elite in FCS! 

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on July 18, 2016, 05:43:06 PM --- It would be awesome to go see them in Dayton. I bet 500 would be the low side of people traveling to the game. 2k upside. That is more than we will have at WVU or Pitt.

--- End quote ---

A road game at Dayton?? Over a road game at an Ohio MAC program??  No way you're serious.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on July 19, 2016, 12:28:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on July 18, 2016, 05:43:06 PM --- It would be awesome to go see them in Dayton. I bet 500 would be the low side of people traveling to the game. 2k upside. That is more than we will have at WVU or Pitt.

--- End quote ---

A road game at Dayton?? Over a road game at an Ohio MAC program??  No way you're serious.

--- End quote ---

That's what I was thinking.

ytownchief22:
Never should we ever play AT Dayton lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version