YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

<< < (45/73) > >>

ytownchief22:
Charles Grove ‏@CgroveVindy  26m26 minutes ago

Fight breaks out after a large fight between offense and defense and Bo makes the team run sprints. #YSU @vindicator

Charles Grove ‏@CgroveVindy  22m22 minutes ago

Isiah Scott, who was a large part of the skirmish, just got tongue lashing from Wells screaming at him to run his route #YSU @vindicator

ytownchief22:
Let's just hope they're still trying to figure out who the starting QB is and not really running a 2 QB system. God help us all if that's the case.....

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Chief, Wells has pretty much been the No huddle Qb the entire camp. Don't like this anymore then you do, But good for Wells getting on his receiver. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be  for our Qb's at times

Penguin Nation:
I agree.  I don't want to see a 2 QB system.  No need for it if your starter has a complete skill set including mobility and escapability.

Why do people (coaches for example) do the same thing expecting different results?

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on August 17, 2016, 12:11:20 PM ---I agree.  I don't want to see a 2 QB system.  No need for it if your starter has a complete skill set including mobility and escapability.

Why do people (coaches for example) do the same thing expecting different results?

--- End quote ---
I had hoped Hosick was the happy middle, but seems like we have one QB who is an OK runner, but can't throw and one OK thrower that can't run.  Given the choice, you HAVE to throw the ball in today's spread offense world. Sorry Ricky

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version