YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Countdown to 2016 FB Season!

(1/73) > >>

The YO Show:
50 days to go  ;D

go guins:
Yep 50!  Just looked up the days for post on another thread!  Damn, this summer going fast in every way but the approach of football season!

Our coverage of offseason issues at the Vindy and Trib really stinks.  I can't find any updated info on the LB's with the gun issues in the parking deck, nor the transfer with the domestic violence issues.  Anybody know anything further?

IAA Fan:
Just thought the same thing about the Vindy last night. I guess that blog did not really take off for the Vindy. It is a shame, but honestly, for the short-term YSU sports needs to be treated like a public service by all media. The long-term interest has not been there; but I really felt a growing change with coach P.

I like the way YSU is taking the number of days and highlighting the player with that jersey number:

I like what I see in Cole, he seems to be the real deal, not just a team GPA booster; but brains and brawn. Was a WPIAL Quad A second-team all-conference pick...started 20 games in final two seasons...as a junior was an Honorable-Mention Northern 8 Conference selection as an offensive tackle...member of the 2012 Pennsylvania Quad A state championship team...served as co-captain senior year..coach was Art Walker.

ytownchief22:
3 weeks until camp.

go guins:
1-AA, I agree the uniform # countdown it pretty cool!
Eric Thompson can't get here quick enough!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version