YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Football Practice Updates

(1/14) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Just wondering how the second practice went. The article in today's Vindicator offered few details

ytownchief22:
I wasn't able to make it out yesterday so I had to rely on the vindy and as you said they offered very little except talking up Wells who apparently gained 20 lbs this offseason.

ysuguins4:
Anyone know where linemen Matt Bell and Chuck Zaborsky are this spring?  They aren't on the roster, but both saw considerable action last year.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 17, 2016, 11:06:09 AM ---I wasn't able to make it out yesterday so I had to rely on the vindy and as you said they offered very little except talking up Wells who apparently gained 20 lbs this offseason.

--- End quote ---
One thing about Wells.  Gaining 20# won't slow him down any!

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on March 17, 2016, 12:08:15 PM ---Anyone know where linemen Matt Bell and Chuck Zaborsky are this spring?  They aren't on the roster, but both saw considerable action last year.

--- End quote ---

Injuries took their toll.  By the end of the season, Matt could not raise his arms above his shoulders due to shoulder problems.  Chuck had similar injuries.  Too bad.  Good kids and good players.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version