YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Myths and the Realities of YSU Football Recruiting ...

<< < (4/6) > >>

IAA Fan:
If I did that Nation ...you would not be here now. :)

I have another idea, but it is going to take time and be inconvenient at first. That is to switch to a board that permits users to ban other users that they wish to no longer see. NOT that you can ban a user from being seen by others ...just yourself. When YSUGO, Guinpen, or myself ban a user ...it is from the entire board. That is why I always set the bans to expire, so they can get back in at some point.

There are two very good boards that allow this, but they do cost a bit more and it will mean that you have to reset your password. The link will probably change as well. Similar to when we went to this board about 5-years ago.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 11, 2016, 02:41:43 PM ---If I did that Nation ...you would not be here now. :)

I have another idea, but it is going to take time and be inconvenient at first. That is to switch to a board that permits users to ban other users that they wish to no longer see. NOT that you can ban a user from being seen by others ...just yourself. When YSUGO, Guinpen, or myself ban a user ...it is from the entire board. That is why I always set the bans to expire, so they can get back in at some point.

There are two very good boards that allow this, but they do cost a bit more and it will mean that you have to reset your password. The link will probably change as well. Similar to when we went to this board about 5-years ago.

--- End quote ---

When can I start banning users?

Dmorton:
I find it ridiculous that you all are talking about creating a new board, or spending more money to block one individual's post because he is controversial.   Isn't this what the board is about.  Voicing opinions.  If you don't agree with him.  Don't read his post.  I live in Colorado, and enjoy reading all of your posts daily.  It helps keep me informed about my favorite college team (All Sports) since my graduation in 1984.  Go Penguins!!!!

YSUGO:
Everybody has the right to an opinion.  I would rather have a like or dislike button when people post like on pro football talk.  The problem is the Internet lets you hide who you really are .  I used to post a pic of who I was.  I have nothing to hide.  I have a problem with negative people like Pally who never have a solution.  Predicting doom and gloom is easy.  I have called him out many times and he has Never came back with a solution.  He will never say who he wants as a coach etc.  At our level of football you don't get 5 star athletes. You are going to miss and have to coach people up and take projects. I am going to believe in my school, and trust that Pelini, Strollo and even to the extent to what Tressel had contributed that in time we will get our football team back to being a team that can make the playoffs, the 90's are long gone.  We have to start over again and let's be honest.  If Faust would have said yes we would have never had that run we did.  I try to ignore Pally and every board has their village idiot and he is ours.  If Pelini takes us to the playoffs he will disappear or get on the bandwagon.  Go Penguins!

HappyPenguin:
Let him post.

If you don't like it, just scroll down when you see his name.

He does get some discussion going, even if it is taking his posts apart.

I'd rather have something to read and let everyone say what they feel, but you have to suspect most of what he writes is intended to get a rise out of the rest, and it usually works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version