YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Just dreaming! How about starting a new Rivalry!

(1/4) > >>

YSUGO:
Montana (FCS): Montana is looking for a 1 home game in 2016. Open dates are 9/17, 10/8 or possibly 10/1. We are open to paying a guarantee or starting a home and homes series with Montana returning in 2018. If you are interested, please call or email Ryan Martin at 406-243-6926 or ryan.martin@mso.umt.edu.

penguinpower:
We should all email him on behalf of the fans and send st. Francis and bobby Morris cancellation notices.

Penguin Nation:
This would be way better then our joint membership with the NEC.  Since we are 2-0 in the NEC (barely), I am still hopeful we can win the NEC autobid.  :D I think we'd have to honor our commitment to them and still pay them (~$30K I think)...which prolly makes it too much of a financial impediment.  On the other hand, Can't is paying $315K to travel 45 minutes by bus....easily worth taking the hit for....and a game fans would be fired up for. 

What is hilarious is one rationale for not playing Can't is we might lose and not make the playoffs....

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 28, 2015, 12:29:31 PM ---This would be way better then our joint membership with the NEC.  Since we are 2-0 in the NEC (barely), I am still hopeful we can win the NEC autobid.  :D I think we'd have to honor our commitment to them and still pay them (~$30K I think)...which prolly makes it too much of a financial impediment.  On the other hand, Can't is paying $315K to travel 45 minutes by bus....easily worth taking the hit for....and a game fans would be fired up for. 

What is hilarious is one rationale for not playing Can't is we might lose and not make the playoffs....

--- End quote ---

I do not recall that as a reason for not playing them, mostly because of no return game and oh yea they helped keep us out of the almighty mac

IAA Fan:
If they schedule a game with Kent or Akron & do not make them come here first ...I will scream bloody murder! Along with quite a few of my associates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version