YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Slocum's press conference

<< < (3/3)

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Have to agree with Paladin on this one, YSU men's basketball is a joke under Slocum, and no one in the athletic department seems to care.  He is 72 games under .500 as head coach at YSU and he keeps his job.  It is nauseating to hear all the excuses why we can't win here.

And again this year two D-3 opponents, Thiel and Geneva.   

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: Cimo7 on October 26, 2015, 01:37:46 PM ---I know only one starter remaining but I can see Morse and Umude having breakthrough years. In a perfect world Hain averages 20 & 10. Kaufman can be a solid force down low and the incoming freshman like Andrews and Davis provide some depth. Let's hope and see though!

Go Guins!

--- End quote ---

I like your optimism.  Umude is an X factor.   Seems like his athletic ability is ahead of his Basketball but he's still  young.  Morse showed signs last season.  Hopefully he will be a consistent scorer.

I booked 3 nights for their 3 games in Ft Meyers.  They better compete!!

OleYSUfan:
I would like this team do well; but realism tells me they is very little chance of this team winning 10 games. Slocum puts a lot of confidence in the 7' Jordan. What I have seen is he is very slow and gets into foul trouble quickly. Bobby Hain can't carry this team.

It's going to be another long mediocre or maybe pitiful season. I will still attempt to watch some of the games and root for them.   

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on October 27, 2015, 03:07:33 PM ---    And again this year two D-3 opponents, Thiel and Geneva.
--- End quote ---

At least the schedule has improved.  The two games above are down from three, three money games this year, the Dan Peters doubleheader, and the FGCU tournament.  Hopefully they get the non-D1 games down to one next year, cause I will probably get season tickets when JS is gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version