YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Slocum's press conference

<< < (2/3) > >>

IAA Fan:
Hey why don't you two (or maybe it is one) ruin another thread with your same old relentless Paladin crap? Paladin, 05 and Nation have to be the same person. Did you mother's not teach you the old adage "if you have nothing positive to say ...then say nothing"? Try it sometime.

My God ...imagine trying to be a fan and coming to this board?

Go Guins!!

guinpen:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 24, 2015, 03:19:36 PM ---Hey why don't you two (or maybe it is one) ruin another thread with your same old relentless Paladin crap? Paladin, 05 and Nation have to be the same person. Did you mother's not teach you the old adage "if you have nothing positive to say ...then say nothing"? Try it sometime.

My God ...imagine trying to be a fan and coming to this board?

Go Guins!!

--- End quote ---

1AA, the definition of fan is -

A fan, sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person who is enthusiastically devoted to something or somebody, such as a band, a sports team,

Decide for yourself if the term applies.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on October 24, 2015, 02:51:42 PM ---Only thing about this season is that Slocum can ride off into sunset after this year!!!
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  I believe that with the right coach, YSU can compete in the Horizon.

Cimo7:
I know only one starter remaining but I can see Morse and Umude having breakthrough years. In a perfect world Hain averages 20 & 10. Kaufman can be a solid force down low and the incoming freshman like Andrews and Davis provide some depth. Let's hope and see though!

Go Guins!

paladin:
I post on ONE account and ONE account only. I make my point and move on. If others agree, thats what a board if for -- opinions.

Most opinions are YSU is bad and has been that way for OVER  A DECADE.

Thank you , bean counter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version