Author Topic: Can't State Football is a Joke  (Read 8514 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Can't State Football is a Joke
« on: September 19, 2015, 12:37:35 PM »
Garbage.  What a joke.  Dirty.  Really FBS?  Who are they awarding the scholarships to?  Bums off the street?

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Can't State Football is a Joke
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 12:43:06 PM »
I think they should just burn that place down along with Akron

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 01:06:53 PM »
Akron is struggling w/ Savannah State 7-3 in Q2.  SSU is a MEAC team that was winless last year, and for years before that only won one game/season.  I knew Akron would lose to OK and Pitt.....but this is unreal.

Can't is going to be spanked by the Gophers. Surprised its only 3-0 so far.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 01:21:57 PM »
Akron is struggling w/ Savannah State 7-3 in Q2.  SSU is a MEAC team that was winless last year, and for years before that only won one game/season.  I knew Akron would lose to OK and Pitt.....but this is unreal.

Referees and Minnesota miscues have kept it this close.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 02:52:43 PM »
Cant's longest drive has been 18 yards.  The just had a 2 yard punt.  Amazing Minnesota has pissed around so much
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:02:54 PM by penguinpower »

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 09:57:48 AM »
Garbage.  What a joke.  Dirty.  Really FBS?  Who are they awarding the scholarships to?  Bums off the street?

Dont forget Kent and Akron could both say that about YSU. we almost lost to RMU.
oh we beat little st francis? no one gives a sh*t.

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 09:58:53 AM »

Referees and Minnesota miscues have kept it this close.

yeah the NCAA Refs have it out for Minnesota for Kent to win the game
some people just have no common sense and dont belong on the internet, you post the dumbest and most worthless sh*t i have ever seen in my life.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 10:31:06 AM »
some people just have no common sense and dont belong on the internet, you post the dumbest and most worthless sh*t i have ever seen in my life.
[/quote]

Unlike you huh FB93?  Perhaps your comments would be read a little more often and considered a little bit more if you didn't spend all your time typing personal attacks on fellow bloggers and adding swear words when completely unnecessary? 
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 08:57:35 PM »

Unlike you huh FB93?  Perhaps your comments would be read a little more often and considered a little bit more if you didn't spend all your time typing personal attacks on fellow bloggers and adding swear words when completely unnecessary?
[/quote]

problem is i really dont give a sh*t if anyone reads my comments, my thoughts are the only one that matter, is that understood? ill post whatever attacks i want, dont like it? leave. that simple really.

Offline ysuhoops24

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2015, 09:22:34 PM »
The problem was.....Minnesota has a quarterback who has regressed every year he has been there in Mitch Leidner.  They need to give the young true freshman Demry Croft some snaps against Ohio this weekend. 

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2015, 09:22:56 PM »

problem is i really dont give a sh*t if anyone reads my comments, my thoughts are the only one that matter, is that understood? ill post whatever attacks i want, dont like it? leave. that simple really.
[/quote]

Do unto others right? Personally attacking members of this forum is a no-no. We are a community on here. There's no reason things can't be civil. Attacking people because "only your opinion matters" would be counterproductive to any goal you would have except if your sole goal is to disrupt the forum.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2015, 12:56:09 PM »

Yes, FB93, but you would be banned before others would leave. It does matter what you like or dislike ... and what you feel about the various YSU teams. That is what the board is all about. However, posters and readers are not getting past your language and such to understand your points.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:00:25 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 01:50:36 PM »
1-AA, I don't envy you dealing with guys like FB93.  Although he acts like a child, I assume he is full grown child, with a real chip on his shoulder.  My guess would be he has a repressive boss and has to say "yes Mr. (or Ms.) Jones" all day and is looking for someone he can be rude back to with impunity.   I suspect that, want to or not, you’re eventually going to have to block him.  Even contrarians like Paladin make thoughtful comments and aren’t always rude, crude and insulting.  They make you think, not like this guy.  Glad this clown is your problem. 
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!