YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Gameday

<< < (3/3)

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on September 21, 2015, 08:24:39 PM ---or the 200 that attend when it doesn't....

--- End quote ---

How about paying for an umbrella sticker?

guinpen:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 21, 2015, 08:07:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: ScarletRook on September 21, 2015, 07:54:21 PM ---or you can dry things out over a bonfire  ;D
...would have worked great the last two games when the people around me
with their umbrellas kept the rain pouring in my lap or down my back.  It was nice of them to
announce last Saturday that umbrellas were not allowed in Stambaugh Stadium.  It was a good
laugh for the people behind me that announced to everyone that the ushers leave at half time
and they were Penguin Club members so they could use umbrella's.

Well that is my rant for the night.  Fortunately there were a few empty seats elsewhere that we could move to.

GO GUINS!

--- End quote ---

They should allow umbrellas for the 200 fans that attend games when it rains.

--- End quote ---

Sorry but no they should not, keep it simple, they are not allowed for a good reason,  it was a mistake last week to allow them. I know they are not allowed and I bring ponchos, they keep me dry no matter if there are 2 fans or 20,000 fans.

IAA Fan:
No umbrellas & it needs to be announced and enforced. Sorry to be rude, but it blocks too many people from seeing. I like watching the interactions on the sidelines & the umbrellas block all of that. Then if the offenders are sitting close, they block everything.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 22, 2015, 06:51:44 AM ---No umbrellas & it needs to be announced and enforced. Sorry to be rude, but it blocks too many people from seeing. I like watching the interactions on the sidelines & the umbrellas block all of that. Then if the offenders are sitting close, they block everything.

--- End quote ---
You are 100% correct.  Not to mention the risk to eye damage when some joker in front of you turns to his neighbour while holding a series of pointed sticks aimed at your eyes! 
This isn't a YSU rule.  I makes sense in every stadium in the country!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version