YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Gameday

<< < (2/3) > >>

ScarletRook:

--- Quote ---Yeah, and I'll bet it will be even nicer the following week, followed by wet snow on 10/10!

--- End quote ---

Welcome to The Ice Castle, right?
We've all been there - done that so we should be prepared.
Sometimes I question the "no  bonfires in the stadium" rule.

go guins:
Funny, but I'm fine with the Ice Castle, it's the Monsoon Castle I hate.  If your fingers get cold you can always warm them up, but once wet, you stay that way until home and I always seem to get wet regardless!

ScarletRook:
or you can dry things out over a bonfire  ;D
...would have worked great the last two games when the people around me
with their umbrellas kept the rain pouring in my lap or down my back.  It was nice of them to
announce last Saturday that umbrellas were not allowed in Stambaugh Stadium.  It was a good
laugh for the people behind me that announced to everyone that the ushers leave at half time
and they were Penguin Club members so they could use umbrella's.

Well that is my rant for the night.  Fortunately there were a few empty seats elsewhere that we could move to.

GO GUINS!

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on September 21, 2015, 07:54:21 PM ---or you can dry things out over a bonfire  ;D
...would have worked great the last two games when the people around me
with their umbrellas kept the rain pouring in my lap or down my back.  It was nice of them to
announce last Saturday that umbrellas were not allowed in Stambaugh Stadium.  It was a good
laugh for the people behind me that announced to everyone that the ushers leave at half time
and they were Penguin Club members so they could use umbrella's.

Well that is my rant for the night.  Fortunately there were a few empty seats elsewhere that we could move to.

GO GUINS!

--- End quote ---

They should allow umbrellas for the 200 fans that attend games when it rains.

ScarletRook:
or the 200 that attend when it doesn't....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version