YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MVFC after the initial week

<< < (3/12) > >>

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 14, 2015, 10:11:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 06, 2015, 07:14:33 PM ---There are no easy games in the MVFC. I'm hoping Bo Pelini won't let the team take any team lightly, even Robert Morris or Saint Francis.

--- End quote ---
You look like a prophet now, YO!

--- End quote ---

I hope that continues, because I still say this team is talented enough to go 8-4 and make playoffs.

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 14, 2015, 06:14:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 06, 2015, 07:14:33 PM ---There are no easy games in the MVFC. I'm hoping Bo Pelini won't let the team take any team lightly, even Robert Morris or Saint Francis.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I hope that continues, because I still say this team is talented enough to go 8-4 and make playoffs.

--- End quote ---

I'm with you on that!  Only thing that concerns me is Wells plays like a Florida QB in bad weather not a Canton OH boy!   

mayor:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 14, 2015, 06:14:59 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The problem is we only play 11 games this year. Are we going to go 8-3 or 7-4 and if so, do we still make the playoffs at 7-4?

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: mayor on September 16, 2015, 05:41:50 AM ---The problem is we only play 11 games this year. Are we going to go 8-3 or 7-4 and if so, do we still make the playoffs at 7-4?

--- End quote ---

Yeah I meant 8-3.  But I think theres a good chance we could make playoffs either way.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
South Dakota State is home this weekend to Robert Morris..Does anyone look for a close game or upset ??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version