18   New Hampshire
19   Indiana State
20   Alcorn State
21   Southeastern Louisiana
22   Northern Arizona
23   South Dakota State
24   Charleston Southern
25   Eastern Illinois

http://www.vuhoops.com/villanova-football/2015/5/13/8602987/2015-fcs-football-preseason-polls-sporting-news-puts-north-dakota

Penguin Nation:
This is decent as far as polls go, although ISUr should be above SHSU, and UNI above YSU. and SDSU should be higher than 23.  MVFC well represented with six schools in the top 25.  The charade that is Fordham is unranked, which is nice to see.  Charleston Southern?......I don't think so.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on May 19, 2015, 08:21:12 PM ---This is decent as far as polls go, although ISUr should be above SHSU, and UNI above YSU. and SDSU should be higher than 23.  MVFC well represented with six schools in the top 25.  The charade that is Fordham is unranked, which is nice to see.  Charleston Southern?......I don't think so.

--- End quote ---

I agree  with your analysis. 

go guins:
Not so sure I'd be bumping Illinois State to #2 with running back Marshaun Coprich suspended.  He was HUGE for that offense last year, and he was busted selling drugs to an undercover cop, so it doesn't look at all good.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: go guins on May 20, 2015, 09:10:12 AM ---Not so sure I'd be bumping Illinois State to #2 with running back Marshaun Coprich suspended.  He was HUGE for that offense last year, and he was busted selling drugs to an undercover cop, so it doesn't look at all good.

--- End quote ---

If Tre Roberson, now a senior, who as a QB was one of the leading MVFC rushers, and the rest of the ISUr team that almost beat NDSU in the title game, played SHSU this season....they would beat them.  NDSU ate SHSUs lunch in the playoffs.  ISUr had the top MVFC offense last year, not NDSU.  Losing Coprich hurts....but they will still go deep in the playoffs in 2015.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version