YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

State of men’s basketball

<< < (30/33) > >>

jbags:
AMEN!

gbs20:
These boards and other social media are no different than bars and then talk radio.  People express their opinions whether rational are not.  Sometimes people go over the edge just to get attention. It goes with the territory.  The only difference is that in these forums things are in print which seems to give them a sense of credibility and permanence that the the opinions themselves dont deserve. Years ago I took a teaching workshop. One of the points that has stuck with me was that the best way to deal with ridiculous statements from students was silence. Just let the statements sink of their own weight and trust everyone to recognize them for what they are.  Argument and other punitive actions just encourages them. 

jbags:
"I see nuthink...I know nuthink...I dont even know if I got up this mornink!" Sgt. Shultz 1944

Penguin Nation:
Looks like we will play Kent State at Kent State in the Coach Peters tournament.  I hope this becomes an annual event.

https://twitter.com/danabalash21/status/588451602878566400

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on April 15, 2015, 09:13:42 PM ---BTW ...I am going to start removing these "fire people comments" all you want to do is push it to the top & I will not have the board ruined because people offer no real solutions.

--- End quote ---

I'm all for censoring out attacks of a personal nature.  However, I can't suggest a solution to the poor performance of our AD or MBB HC (the solution obviously being replace them with someone competent)? 

The comments I've made were strictly regarding their performance, and I've supported my statements with statistics and links to articles.

They may seem repetitive, but so are the losing seasons and the player defections.

We are only allowed to post opinions that you don't strongly oppose?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version