YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Assistant Coaches

<< < (5/40) > >>

mvfc penguin:
Davis was already planning on leaving before Wolford got fired.
His players have under performed since he has been here.
Nate Dortch pretty much downgraded since he got here and the same goes for Julius Childs as well.

HLecter:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 18, 2014, 12:51:52 PM ---I recognize "weedgate" & I am not saying we should or should not hire them. Pete is an easier hire, because he was not toking, but I do believe it may be too soon.

--- End quote ---

Whoa Dan.  You are woefully misinformed.  Are you sure it was weed?   It is going to be hard for me to comment on very much here because of relationships, but if I get the balls maybe I will send you a PM.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: HLecter on December 18, 2014, 06:44:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 18, 2014, 12:51:52 PM ---I recognize "weedgate" & I am not saying we should or should not hire them. Pete is an easier hire, because he was not toking, but I do believe it may be too soon.

--- End quote ---

Whoa Dan.  You are woefully misinformed.  Are you sure it was weed?   It is going to be hard for me to comment on very much here because of relationships, but if I get the balls maybe I will send you a PM.

--- End quote ---

well it is Florida ...what was prescription senior meds, meth or crack? The had the photos on line. I will have to look for them again.

ValleyTalk:
@JoeScalzo1: Doesn't sound like Carl Pelini will be a part of Bo's #YSU staff. As someone who covered Carl at Fitch High, I am very excited to hear this.

guinpen:
Interested to see what the staff looks like, hope he takes his time and gets it right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version