YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Assistant Coaches

<< < (4/40) > >>

mvfc penguin:
In no way is he keeping Montgomery or Davis from the current staff.

Why would he not bring his brother on? I know he had a controversy at his past job, but everybody just like Bo deserves another chance.

IAA Fan:
Lots of risk already assumed here MVFC ...I think more of our current staff stays than we think. Most position guys out there (at least those that coach P would know at this point) make more than Bo is going to make here, so although they express interest...would they be willing to take the pay cut as well? Now Retskis might be a little easier to bring home ...and a good coach to boot.

Spiderlegs:
I'd keep Montgomery but give him a position like recruiting coordinator. He does a lot of good stuff behind the scenes that many aren't aware of.

paladin:
Retskis ? First Carl and now Retskis ? He11 why not hire Cheech andChong ? This place is going to get a bad name fast nationally. Some families care about where their athlete sons play and for who.

IAA Fan:
I recognize "weedgate" & I am not saying we should or should not hire them. Pete is an easier hire, because he was not toking, but I do believe it may be too soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version