Author Topic: Albany Game thread  (Read 40637 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Re: Albany Game thread
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2012, 07:02:43 PM »
Sorry to come across as a sore winner clack, and I love your team...it is just that we have to face UNI (lost to 2 ranked FBS teams by a total of 8 points), NDSU (3-0 & defending national champs), and Illinois State (3-0) & ranked in the top-10 over the next 3-weeks. After what you saw today ...what do you think are our chances of winning any of those? This is YSU ...we win games 1-0 ...not 100-99.

Offline KentStGuin15

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2012, 07:06:57 PM »
are like a-holes

Kind of like visiting fans who only see things 1 sided
YSU lead the entire game, out gained Albany as well, you're pretty biased if you think the game wouldnt have been a 2 or 3 TD game if one of, if not the best QB in D-1AA would have passed a few more times. One could even go as far as saying YSU was over-Looking Albany for next weeks game vs UNI in the 1st half on D

you're QB went 14/15 2 TD in the first half, 9 for 20 0 TD in the 2nd half, Our RB had 110 Yards in the 1st half, 51 in the 2nd when you're D started loading up the box

i dont think those stats could make it any more clear YSU D over-looked Albany in the 1st half, and the Offense had bad play calling in the 2nd half

in the end, Albany lost, and never even for 1 second lead for the game, but gotta love the ******** sore loser fans come running their mouth

Offline clickclack

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2012, 07:09:15 PM »
are like a-holes

YSU lead the entire game, out gained Albany as well, you're pretty biased if you think the game wouldnt have been a 2 or 3 TD game if one of, if not the best QB in D-1AA would have passed a few more times. One could even go as far as saying YSU was over-Looking Albany for next weeks game vs UNI in the 1st half on D

you're QB went 14/15 2 TD in the first half, 9 for 20 0 TD in the 2nd half, Our RB had 110 Yards in the 1st half, 51 in the 2nd when you're D started loading up the box

i dont think those stats could make it any more clear YSU D over-looked Albany in the 1st half, and the Offense had bad play calling in the 2nd half

in the end, Albany lost, and never even for 1 second lead for the game, but gotta love the ******** sore loser fans come running their mouth

Did you miss the first drive of the game? I'll wait...

Offline KentStGuin15

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2012, 07:10:23 PM »
are like a-holes

did you miss the rest of the game? I'll wait

Albany was dominated in every way today, but keep being a sore loser if it makes you feel better
typical NY asshat

Offline clickclack

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »
are like a-holes

Albany was dominated in every way today, but keep being a sore loser if it makes you feel better
typical NY asshat

Hey, you're the dope that said on two occasions that we never had the lead not even for a second...You outgained us by a total of 57yard...clearly you dominated us. We passed for more...we turned you over. Clearly you are Lombardi incarnate... embarrassing for YSU's fan base that you rep them. Did I miss the rest of the game? You were up a FG with 4 minutes to go...that's it...spin it anyway you want and continue to embarrass yourself.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:16:51 PM by clickclack »

Offline clickclack

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2012, 07:15:56 PM »
Sorry to come across as a sore winner clack, and I love your team...it is just that we have to face UNI (lost to 2 ranked FBS teams by a total of 8 points), NDSU (3-0 & defending national champs), and Illinois State (3-0) & ranked in the top-10 over the next 3-weeks. After what you saw today ...what do you think are our chances of winning any of those? This is YSU ...we win games 1-0 ...not 100-99.

No worries...I think you'll do OK the rest of the way. You are ranked where you are for a reason, your offensive line, tailback and QB are incredible...you can hang with anyone in FCS although you guys do have a brutal stretch coming up. Again, best of luck.

Offline KentStGuin15

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2012, 07:18:45 PM »
are like a-holes

typical NY asshat

Hey, you're the dope that said on two occasions that we never had the lead not even for a second...You outgained us by a total of 57yard...clearly you dominated us. We passed for more...we turned you over. Clearly you are Lombardi incarnate... embarrassing for YSU's fan base that you rep them.

how about 1st downs? how about points? oh right funny how you leave those out
you come over here talking sh** right away calling people sore winners, whats really embarrassing is trolling another teams message board acting like a little punk because you're team lost and start name calling right away with the whole sore winners then getting butthurt over the fact YSU would have won by 2-3 TDs if they dont run the ball as much, which is a fact. wish we played Albany all year, YSU wins at worst 8 out of 10 times

Offline clickclack

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2012, 07:23:17 PM »
are like a-holes

typical NY asshat

Hey, you're the dope that said on two occasions that we never had the lead not even for a second...You outgained us by a total of 57yard...clearly you dominated us. We passed for more...we turned you over. Clearly you are Lombardi incarnate... embarrassing for YSU's fan base that you rep them.

you come over here talking sh** right away calling people sore winners, whats really embarrassing is trolling another teams message board acting like a little punk because you're team lost and start name calling right away with the whole sore winners then getting butthurt over the fact YSU would have won by 2-3 TDs if they dont run the ball as much, which is a fact. wish we played Albany all year, YSU wins at worst 8 out of 10 times

Funny, every time I refute your statements you come up with something new...tell me again how we never had a lead this game.  Tell me again how many touchdowns you would have won by if you know...you did that this and the 5th thing...in related news if my grandma had a ***k she'd be my grandpa. Arguing with you is like running in the special Olympics, after you win you realize you are still retarded.

Again to the rest of you guys on this board, enjoy the rest of the season, hopefully we'll meet up again at some point in the future. You guys have a great team...and on this day were better then my Danes.

I'm out!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:25:49 PM by clickclack »

Offline KentStGuin15

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2012, 07:24:01 PM »
are like a-holes

typical NY asshat

Funny, every time I refute your statements you come up with something new...tell me again how we never had a lead this game.  Tell me again how many touchdowns you would have won by if you know...you did that this and the 5th thing...in related news if my grandma had a ***k she'd be my grandpa.

yawn yet in the end Albany got their asses handed to them
enjoy the long bus ride home after a dominating L, and judging from you're trolling, i smell the ban hammer comming very soon
never seen a more butthurt poster in my life
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:25:07 PM by KentStGuin15 »

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2012, 08:24:18 PM »

No worries...I think you'll do OK the rest of the way. You are ranked where you are for a reason, your offensive line, tailback and QB are incredible...you can hang with anyone in FCS although you guys do have a brutal stretch coming up. Again, best of luck.

Thanks CC. Don't be riled over KentStGuin15. After all you do not know the area, but Akron is our traditional #1 rival, and Kent State is a close second; both schools are within 30-minutes from here. So, what kind of YSU fan would advertise for our #2 rival in his board name? As to the Danes. Your coach said what he was going to do, he coached your team well, and they backed his words up. That is something to be proud of. Both programs are looking to move-up. Albany is looking to become competitive in a great conference, as is YSU. Albany took a step forward today ..YSU did not.

We had many problems. I am just not a fan of the style of defense that we play. We lacked the power to pressure your QB. We continually miss first-opportunities on tackles, the Danes inability to stop our speed helps us with the second - opportunity ...but today it was too late as first-downs were already made. I do not have the stats yet, but I bet you doubled our yards on first-down. You just could not keep up with our outside run-game. Then your coach made a smart move and dedicated a man to cover our #4 Andre Stubbs ...he became a non-issue after that. Very, very smart. You certainly had the better head-coach and defensive coordinator today. If there is one negative on your end ...you tackle high & little too much grabbing at the head and neck. It could have been adrenaline.

Again, sorry I could not make it to the game in person ...I am going to be a grandfather tonight or tomorrow and even though I love my YSU Penguins ...I love my own Penguins a little more :)  First home game I have missed since the birth of my own daughter in 1988.

Offline clickclack

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2012, 08:32:08 PM »

Thanks CC. Don't be riled over KentStGuin15. After all you do not know the area, but Akron is our traditional #1 rival, and Kent State is a close second; both schools are within 30-minutes from here. So, what kind of YSU fan would advertise for our #2 rival in his board name? As to the Danes. Your coach said what he was going to do, he coached your team well, and they backed his words up. That is something to be proud of. Both programs are looking to move-up. Albany is looking to become competitive in a great conference, as is YSU. Albany took a step forward today ..YSU did not.

We had many problems. I am just not a fan of the style of defense that we play. We lacked the power to pressure your QB. We continually miss first-opportunities on tackles, the Danes inability to stop our speed helps us with the second - opportunity ...but today it was too late as first-downs were already made. I do not have the stats yet, but I bet you doubled our yards on first-down. You just could not keep up with our outside run-game. Then your coach made a smart move and dedicated a man to cover our #4 Andre Stubbs ...he became a non-issue after that. Very, very smart. You certainly had the better head-coach and defensive coordinator today. If there is one negative on your end ...you tackle high & little too much grabbing at the head and neck. It could have been adrenaline.

Again, sorry I could not make it to the game in person ...I am going to be a grandfather tonight or tomorrow and even though I love my YSU Penguins ...I love my own Penguins a little more :)  First home game I have missed since the birth of my own daughter in 1988.

Thanks...in particular in the first quarter there was a horse-collar that was terrible on our part, can't deny that...earlier in the week I posted in the other thread saying how our depth is extremely limited as right now we are not a full scholarship program...I knew the longer this game went on the more our lack of depth would show. Not surprised you beat us...I do feel we took another solid step forward as a program with a good showing against a great team...and about to hit NEC play where the competition isn't nearly as stiff...something tells me the NEC is in trouble. Our QB I though played particularly well considering this was his third start...I thought there would be a good chance he'd get rattled in this one on the road but he hung in there...

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »
Watching the replay right now, beer in hand and a lot more relaxed.

Was not happy with our pass defense, but we got the W. Only time will tell if UA was that good or we were looking past this game to UNI. I did not like some of the play calling late in the game but it worked out. Had to waste two TO's when we could not get set, lucky it did not come back to haunt us.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline KilrpengWin

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2012, 09:33:25 PM »
are like a-holes

typical NY asshat
What game were YOU watching? :-\

Offline KentStGuin15

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2012, 09:35:54 PM »
are like a-holes

typical NY asshat
What game were YOU watching? :-\

the same one as everyone else Albany fan, YSU dominated from kick-off

Offline KentStGuin15

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2012, 09:37:39 PM »

yeah sure sucks to win ball games and give up 3 points a half untill Garbage time when the games well out of hand, but keep pretending to be a YSU Fan
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:38:28 PM by KentStGuin15 »