Poll

Would you like to have a separate board for football only?

Keep one category for all sports (as it is now).
Have a category for Football, and then All other sports.
Have a category for Football, Basketball, and then all others

Author Topic: Can we put basket ball in its own thread please?  (Read 28893 times)

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Can we put basket ball in its own thread please?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 10:49:42 AM »
This poll is a joke. A knee-jerk reaction to beating Pitt. I personally would rather hear about basketball recruiting targets than football ones. Half of the football roster are transfers and jucos anyway that aren't even mentioned when recruiting threads are posted. There weren't many football posts until we beat Pitt now all of a sudden the bandwagon is full. You should be a fan of all YSU sports. Keep as one.

half? pretty sure about only 1/4th of last years class was Jucos or transfers, if that.
Obviously I was being facetious when I said half. Do you have to be hit over the head to understand anything??

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Can we put basket ball in its own thread please?
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 12:08:02 PM »
I was talking about the Larry JohnsonR. thread first of all.  Second of all, I am a true YSU fan, but I could care less about all college sports except football.  There is also athread called Wester PA Recruits that does not specify.

+1 ^^ When basketball becomes a college sport again then maybe I'll start paying attention.  ;)