Author Topic: not suprised  (Read 4288 times)

Offline Train

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
not suprised
« on: September 02, 2012, 02:41:58 AM »
the better team won tonight...we beat pitt four out of five games if we played them....defense plays
like this all year i like our chances....coaches deverve a ton of credit.....

check my past posts.....bee.n praising stubbs since the day he signed...saw brief flash last year....please stay
healthy...!....mix in the rbs...bryant....the young wr s will come around...and the o line dominated a defensive
lline frm pitt that was considered best in the league... 

how do we get asses in the seats for home games....lets get
creative.....get everyone on the wagon....!!l
any ideas...? ....

Offline robmat2571

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: not suprised
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:30:34 AM »
Tha was a fun game to attend.  The Pitt fans were VERY impressed with the whole YSU representation.  When we arrived, the Heinz Field staff said... "Wow, do you guys travel well, lot's of red and white here today".  After the 3rd quarter when many Pitt fans started leaving... several different people said to our group, "you guys have a really nice team, congrats".  Even the YSU Pride Marching Band is obviously getting better and growing:)  The players on the team gave high fives to all the fans that lined the front row of the stadium after the game.  It all felt really GREAT!!  FEAR THE PENGUINS!!!!  My wife and I were probably not going to come to the Valpo game but, we changed our minds last night after that win.  We want to go on this whole ride.  Maybe we can get Stambaugh back to the way it was during the Tressel years.  Let's PACK THE ICE CASTLE!!!!!  C'Mon folks, get your tickets:)

Offline KilrpengWin

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 10:46:13 AM »
Just wondering, How much was YSU paid to delver tjis A$$ Whooping?

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 12:12:12 PM »
$400,00. Makes it even better

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 12:32:41 PM »
Sports Center said instead of taking our beating like other FCS schools, Youngstown State took the money and ran.

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 01:14:05 PM »
Started out as a miserable day! But the 4th quarter was priceless. We finally closed a game and didnt fold in the 4th quarter.  This was a program building win, just like the Georgia Southern win was for JT.  So refreshing to play a BCS team and try to win the game.  We didnt just win, we were a force Saturday!!!!
A Penguin for life!!!