Author Topic: YSU Athletics to Hold Equipment Sale July 27-28 at Stambaugh, WATTS  (Read 4115 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
The Youngstown State Athletics Department will be holding an equipment sale, July 27-28, during the football program's 7-on-7 Passing Camp at Stambaugh Stadium and the Watson and Tressel Training Site.

This sale is available to the general public and it is not required for an individual to be registered for a YSU athletic camp to purchase equipment during this sale.

For more information on the equipment sale, please contact YSU Equipment Manager Alvy Armstrong on (330) 941-3725.

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU Athletics to Hold Equipment Sale July 27-28 at Stambaugh, WATTS
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 12:17:48 AM »
I and friends of mine are interested. Would someone from YSU contact me via this website.....

Thank You.

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 01:36:28 AM »
Thanks for the prompt response :-[ :o :(

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 11:13:22 AM »
Pizza--YSU people aren't going to respond to a query from this website. They are supposed to pretend it doesn't exist ;) ;) Just call the number provided.

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 12:35:19 AM »
Pizza, YSU administration has this web site off limits.  They would lose their job if they responded to you.
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"