YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ladies fall 49-47

(1/3) > >>

IAA Fan:
I do not have the story, yet, but listened to the game. We only shot 26%

YsuPride:
I think Boldon has the wom. on the right track.  They should only improve next year with most everyone back.  Nice job Boldon!  Maybe he can coach the mens team as well. 

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on March 08, 2011, 08:21:27 AM ---I think Boldon has the wom. on the right track.  They should only improve next year with most everyone back.  Nice job Boldon!  Maybe he can coach the mens team as well. 

--- End quote ---

Your right.  I hope the momentum carries over to next year  :) Good job ladies!!

IAA Fan:
I think you are right Pride. My only concern is the inconsistent play this year. Saturday we "steam-rolled" this same team with almost 50% shooting. It was great to see 3 first-year players do so well though. Hornberger sunk 4 three-pointers.

ItalianPenguin:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on March 08, 2011, 08:21:27 AM ---I think Boldon has the wom. on the right track.  They should only improve next year with most everyone back.  Nice job Boldon!  Maybe he can coach the mens team as well. 

--- End quote ---
Who, besides you, would welcome everyone back from a 6-24 team? There will be several roster changes--hopefully for the better. T. Jones (1-16 last night) couldn't beat Lecter in a game of H-O-R-S-E!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version