Author Topic: WIU Game  (Read 16721 times)

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: WIU Game
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2021, 07:29:22 AM »
Look I’m honestly not trying to make a political statement, I’m just saying that we have bigger issues to deal with when it comes to attendance than restrictions during a wierd spring season. I’m way more concerned with what attendance looks like in the fall.

Though it is kind of amazing that it’s so low considering it’s the only football being played now, don’t even have tOSU to blame

The attendance for football, and both bb teams for that matter, has more to do with team records the past 10-15 years than temp restrictions this past year.

“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: WIU Game
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2021, 09:30:47 AM »
Look I’m honestly not trying to make a political statement, I’m just saying that we have bigger issues to deal with when it comes to attendance than restrictions during a wierd spring season. I’m way more concerned with what attendance looks like in the fall.

Though it is kind of amazing that it’s so low considering it’s the only football being played now, don’t even have tOSU to blame

The attendance for football, and both bb teams for that matter, has more to do with team records the past 10-15 years than temp restrictions this past year.
While clearly incorrect, you are free to walk around with crazy thoughts in your head.  Ask yourself this, bb and fb are coming of terrible seasons, will attendance next year be lower (as you would  predict) or higher than the past season? (as I predict)
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!