Author Topic: Eastern Washington  (Read 69228 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Re: Eastern Washington
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2016, 11:09:25 PM »
Thanks Dude. This one will be talked about and shown for a generation and I hope you are as proud as I am that our team was a part of it. EWU and YSU will forever be linked on this one. Thanks for coming on to the board.

I really did not think our new coaching staff could win in the post-season, as you know it takes a different mentality and the ability to reach down an pull out some new tricks. So happy to be wrong!

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2016, 11:10:37 PM »
Just wanted to come on and congratulate you guys. Way to gut out that win.  That INT when we were trying to go up three scores really took the wind out of our sales, and changed the complexion of the game.  And that last drive was a typical, MVFC, shove it down your throat while taking all the time off the clock type of drive.  Good luck in Frisco, there is no doubt you guys earned it!

Class post
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2016, 09:18:16 AM »
Just wanted to come on and congratulate you guys. Way to gut out that win.  That INT when we were trying to go up three scores really took the wind out of our sales, and changed the complexion of the game.  And that last drive was a typical, MVFC, shove it down your throat while taking all the time off the clock type of drive.  Good luck in Frisco, there is no doubt you guys earned it!
c
Everybody has their trash talkers, but nice to see EWU has it's share of class guys as well.  That OL and QB have YEARS left at EWU, so we should see you again!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2016, 01:14:55 PM »
Anyone know whereally the post game press conference video is located?

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2016, 02:59:40 PM »
Anyone know whereally the post game press conference video is located?

I heard YSU athletic office declined posting the interviews stating it "they didnt want to risk having to pay for all those extra clicks on the link!"