Author Topic: Panera Kids Day, YSU Apparel Sale Part of Tomorrow's Doubleheader  (Read 3602 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
The Youngstown State University Athletic Department will host the fifth annual Basketball Kid's Day, presented by Panera Bread, at Stambaugh Stadium on Saturday, January 26. The event will take place from noon to 2 p.m. in the gymnasium in Stambaugh Stadium.

Following the Kid's Day, the YSU men's and women's basketball teams will be in action at the Beeghly Center. The men's team plays host to Cleveland State at 2:05 p.m. while the women will entertain Loyola afterwards. Tickets for the doubleheader and all remaining home games are available through the Athletic Ticket Office or by calling (330) 941-1YSU.
Panera Kid's Day is free and open to children and adults of all ages. Activities will include bounce-a-rounds, inflatables, basketball and other skill games, clowns, face painting, Pete & Penny and free ticket and promotional giveaways. Concessions will be available.

In addition to the Panera Kid's Day, the annual "YSU Apparel Sale" will be held at Beeghly Center during the basketball games. Fans will be able to purchase game worn uniforms, warm-ups and other authentic Penguins gear. The sale will include football jerseys, basketball uniforms, baseball uniforms and other YSU memorabilia. The sale begins promptly at 1 p.m. when the gates open for the basketball games at Beeghly Center.

The first 2,500 fans attending the men's game will receive a water bottle complements of State Farm, McDonald's and myvalleysports.com. The Bottom Dollar flying pig will also return to the Beeghly Center for the second time this season.

The contest is the Horizon League Network's Game of the Week and will be televised live on MyYTV and Sports Time Ohio. The men's and women's games will be carried live on 570 WKBN.

Offline ysuscuba

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Panera Kids Day, YSU Apparel Sale Part of Tomorrow's Doubleheader
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 12:49:05 AM »
I would love a basketball jersey...I'm out of town and would be more than willing to pay via PayPal to anyone willing to grab me a used basketball jersey...
"Any aquatic species that dares to swim past the coast of Japan will become extinct."

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 08:52:56 AM »
I am going to try and go ...I will grab one if they have it. What size scuba?

Offline ysuscuba

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 10:53:28 PM »
Sorry I never got back to you on this....I was looking for as close to a medium as possible.

If anyone picked one up I would be willing to pay via PayPal or money order.
"Any aquatic species that dares to swim past the coast of Japan will become extinct."