Author Topic: MBB ve Purdue  (Read 2851 times)

Online IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
MBB ve Purdue
« on: December 12, 2015, 09:07:01 PM »
Did anyone watch the game? We looked like we belonged there. Played equally man-per-man up until about 8-minutes left in the first half. Then Purdue started to drop 3's. We played strong in the second half once again early, but could not make a dent in the lead.

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: MBB ve Purdue
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 09:39:17 PM »
Did anyone watch the game? We looked like we belonged there. Played equally man-per-man up until about 8-minutes left in the first half. Then Purdue started to drop 3's. We played strong in the second half once again early, but could not make a dent in the lead.

Yes, I watched the game on ESPN3. We do have some talent on this team. They are very athletic.

We were too slow in rotating on the inside resulting in some dunks for Purdue. We were still having some difficulties in stopping the inside shots (like the game against Toledo").

We had some good movements toward the basket. We also need couple more guys to shoot the 3 ball beside "0". I hope the team continues to improve in playing team basketball. I think the team will win more league games than last year.

ValleyTalk

Re: MBB ve Purdue
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 10:47:23 AM »
I watched most of the game. I know we lost by 31 but we really did not play all that bad I thought. I've seen us play far worse in years past.

Nonetheless, Purdue absolutely crushed us in the paint, and when we would try to double-team down there, they found the open man for three.

I am curious to see if we play Michigan and ND closer.