Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
YSU Penguin Athletics / Re: YSU to Name Ethan Faulkner MBB Coach!
« Last post by ucfpengbuck on May 03, 2024, 12:49:26 PM »
YSU Penguin Athletics / Transfers
« Last post by YsuPride on May 03, 2024, 09:31:23 AM »
I was wondering if someone in the know can let us al know where are our football transfers coming from?  Like what is it d2, d3, fcs or fbs.  Let us all know.  Thanks
YSU Penguin Athletics / Re: Football tickets
« Last post by The YO Show on May 02, 2024, 11:07:02 PM »
I got mine on Monday
YSU Penguin Athletics / Re: Softball Champions of the Horizon League
« Last post by Wick250 on May 02, 2024, 10:16:10 PM »
This is probably our most balanced and deepest team. Power, contact hitting, speed, dominant pitching, above average defense. We will host the conference tournament next week. Four years ago we hosted the tournament with a very talented team but could not deliver the title. Let's hope that this group can get it done.
YSU Penguin Athletics / Softball Champions of the Horizon League
« Last post by guinpen on May 02, 2024, 09:23:09 PM »
The ladies win game one today to clinch the Horizon League championship!

Great season ladies, congrats.
Nice, congrats!
YSU Penguin Athletics / Re: Football tickets
« Last post by guinpen on May 02, 2024, 05:38:01 PM »
got them the other day
YSU Penguin Athletics / Re: Oliver signed UDFA with Tennessee
« Last post by Double ET on May 02, 2024, 02:05:05 PM »
It makes sense if he's getting paid. It makes sense since we continue to recruit and field D2/3 quarterbacks. However, I could be wrong but I don't see him lighting up the big house on the field.

I have read that was quoted somewhere about minimum nil $$ for Ohio State players were $38k. We really couldn’t blame the fcs player to move up the fbs for nil $$ alone, not to mention getting possible playing time for big time football.
The downside, obviously would be the lack of playing time (became a bench rider) minimizing the possibility of exposure to reach the next level.

Either way, I wish nothing but the best for the young man to receive an opportunity to get a scholarship in addition to nil $$ and to be part of the national championship program.
YSU Penguin Athletics / Re: Oliver signed UDFA with Tennessee
« Last post by goodnews on May 02, 2024, 01:07:29 PM »
It makes sense if he's getting paid. It makes sense since we continue to recruit and field D2/3 quarterbacks. However, I could be wrong but I don't see him lighting up the big house on the field. 
YSU Penguin Athletics / Football tickets
« Last post by IAA Fan on May 02, 2024, 09:50:45 AM »
Did everybody get their ticket and tailgate renewal forms? Also, the penguin club renewal came through in the mail.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10