Author Topic: Albany Game thread  (Read 40846 times)

Offline clickclack

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Albany Game thread
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2012, 09:57:32 PM »
are like a-holes

Kind of like visiting fans who only see things 1 sided
YSU lead the entire game, out gained Albany as well, you're pretty biased if you think the game wouldnt have been a 2 or 3 TD game if one of, if not the best QB in D-1AA would have passed a few more times. One could even go as far as saying YSU was over-Looking Albany for next weeks game vs UNI in the 1st half on D

you're QB went 14/15 2 TD in the first half, 9 for 20 0 TD in the 2nd half, Our RB had 110 Yards in the 1st half, 51 in the 2nd when you're D started loading up the box

i dont think those stats could make it any more clear YSU D over-looked Albany in the 1st half, and the Offense had bad play calling in the 2nd half

in the end, Albany lost, and never even for 1 second lead for the game, but gotta love the ******** sore loser fans come running their mouth

Did you miss the first drive of the game? I'll wait...

did you miss the rest of the game? I'll wait

Albany was dominated in every way today, but keep being a sore loser if it makes you feel better
typical NY asshat
What game were YOU watching? :-\

I believe with 3 or 4 minutes left in the game it was a 24-21...how anyone could think this one ever "got out of hand" is really mind boggling...

Offline KilrpengWin

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2012, 10:08:36 PM »
are like a-holes

YSU lead the entire game, out gained Albany as well, you're pretty biased if you think the game wouldnt have been a 2 or 3 TD game if one of, if not the best QB in D-1AA would have passed a few more times. One could even go as far as saying YSU was over-Looking Albany for next weeks game vs UNI in the 1st half on D

you're QB went 14/15 2 TD in the first half, 9 for 20 0 TD in the 2nd half, Our RB had 110 Yards in the 1st half, 51 in the 2nd when you're D started loading up the box

i dont think those stats could make it any more clear YSU D over-looked Albany in the 1st half, and the Offense had bad play calling in the 2nd half

in the end, Albany lost, and never even for 1 second lead for the game, but gotta love the ******** sore loser fans come running their mouth

did you miss the rest of the game? I'll wait

Albany was dominated in every way today, but keep being a sore loser if it makes you feel better
typical NY asshat
What game were YOU watching? :-\

I believe with 3 or 4 minutes left in the game it was a 24-21...how anyone could think this one ever "got out of hand" is really mind boggling...
No one would think it was anywhere out of hand, especially coach Wolford. After the post game prayer, he wasn't yelling AT them, he was yelling WITH them! ::)

Offline ysu2000

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2012, 11:09:09 PM »
Clickclack, Albany gave YSU all they could handle.  We were lucky to come out with a W. It could have easily been an L. If anyone was actually at the game and thinks differently, then I guess we were watching different games. Albany will be a force when they increase their scholarships.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2012, 11:50:07 PM »
are like a-holes

You are smoking crack.  we did not dominate.  You must be a democrat.

Offline GOpenZ

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2012, 02:06:34 PM »
I agree with you 2000.  I have argued all week that UA was better than anyone in Youngstown would agree to. 

I believe it was about 3 or 4 deep passes that UA dropped that could have been TD's.  Any of them could have dramatically killed our defensive morale.  Our pass defense needs to improve if we have any shot of getting through this tough stretch. 

Our offense continues to remain solid.  I was saying to others during the game that we were playing very "smart" offensively.  How can a seven yard loss on first down be smart??  Hess and Hymes both had bobbled the ball and their first instinct was right... to secure the ball.  I think three years ago those may have been turnovers.  In Hess case, our offense was able to get the yards back and continue the drive.

What happened to Albany's #10?  He was eating us up in the 2nd half and then on the sidelines for the final drive?

Z