YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Kill-to-be-readmitted-to-hospital-for- siezers

<< < (2/3) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Dracula on September 27, 2011, 10:18:08 AM ---Red got tangled up with some Dog Fish head brews. :P

--- End quote ---

You have go to love there Pumpkin Ale ...it is the best.  I will have some at the next tailgate. It is now so expensive though. Sold in 4-packs, and almost $10. Some places want $12.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 27, 2011, 12:33:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dracula on September 27, 2011, 10:18:08 AM ---Red got tangled up with some Dog Fish head brews. :P

--- End quote ---

You have go to love there Pumpkin Ale ...it is the best.  I will have some at the next tailgate. It is now so expensive though. Sold in 4-packs, and almost $10. Some places want $12.

--- End quote ---

Not a big pumpkin ale fan.  If you like powerful beer get some Kentucky Bourbon barrel ale you'll look like ths  :o after about 2 or 3  ;D

ysuhoops24:
sounds like coach has a good chance to be on the sidelines for the gophers to go up to michigan and take back the little brown jug.  go gophers.

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: ysuhoops24 on September 27, 2011, 06:10:41 PM ---sounds like coach has a good chance to be on the sidelines for the gophers to go up to michigan and take back the little brown jug.  go gophers.

--- End quote ---

Wishing Coach Kill a speedy recovery, but the jug will remain at Schembechler Hall :)

HLecter:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on September 27, 2011, 12:49:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 27, 2011, 12:33:25 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not a big pumpkin ale fan.  If you like powerful beer get some Kentucky Bourbon barrel ale you'll look like ths  :o after about 2 or 3  ;D

--- End quote ---

That's my beer Red!  Better draft than bottles though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version