YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NDSU Week

<< < (5/6) > >>

lakesbison:
If ANY YSU fans are in town, go downtown to Broadway at 530 for the parade then hit a bar or dinner after!!

penguinpower:
Thanks Lakes

lakesbison:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 30, 2022, 05:59:57 PM ---Thanks Lakes

--- End quote ---

cya at tailgating.  there's a teammakers tent with a full bar there...otherwise just start chatting w tailgaters and you'll get offferred free drinks and food all.morning

The YO Show:
 I have aspirations to make it up to the Fargo dome for a YSU away game one day. A game day stadium experience in the bucket list for sure.

Truth be told, and I told my wife this is on my bucket list, one year I will want to go to EVERY YSU game both home and away. That is something that I have a feeling I won't be able to do until I retire, and it is likely to be cost intensive but I wanna do it at least once.

IAA Fan:
YO: I sold my parent's home this past summer up there in Canfield. So the only thing saving me from shacking up with more distant relatives is that my daughter has a nice camper up there. They keep it on a farm in Bristol. But it has water and electricity hooked up.  I am thinking that if I can retire in decent health, I may try to give it a go for an entire season (home & away) on the road. As you said, traveling and hotel will most likely be too expensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version