YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NDSU Week

<< < (3/6) > >>

lakesbison:
hey guys! welcome back to Fargooooooooooooooooo  its Homecoming week, should be an electric crowd and plenty of tailgating beforehand!

NDSU's 4th quarter of Arizona and 1st half of South Dakota was embarassing, the OC was just plain stupid and we uncharacteristically turned ball over and didnt' tackle.

I would hope we learned a lesson, but NDSU is missing 1 All American DT and our All American DE had 0 stats last game so who knows.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on September 26, 2022, 11:50:20 PM ---hey guys! welcome back to Fargooooooooooooooooo  its Homecoming week, should be an electric crowd and plenty of tailgating beforehand!

NDSU's 4th quarter of Arizona and 1st half of South Dakota was embara$$ing, the OC was just plain stupid and we uncharacteristically turned ball over and didnt' tackle.

I would hope we learned a lesson, but NDSU is missing 1 All American DT and our All American DE had 0 stats last game so who knows.

--- End quote ---

Lakes, our two teams have that in common this year. I would still take your OC over ours. At least yours only had bad quarters of football in play calling... ours has had bad games going over the past two years now.

YSUGO:
Coach said earlier this week how proud he is to coach these kids and they will battle hard.  Not sure why hr felt to say that unless he know how this will play out.  I think we all know how it will end.  He hasn’t had a signature win yet.  With that offensive coordinator not sure he will get one. 

Qb’s on roster:  Crenshaw, Davidson,  Blanc,  Brungard.

Not a strong group.  Is Brungard a D1 Qb? 

Who is ultimately responsible for the recruiting on Qb’s at YSU?

goodnews:
I hate to say this but there is a distinct possibility that NDSU blows the doors off the Fargo Dome on Saturday.  They may pin their ears back and bring constant pressure from their front 7.  If so, it will be LOOOONG day for the road team.  The turnover margin will be something to watch. 

The YO Show:
To be fair to DP's comments about the fight the kids have, I did see that in the Kentucky game. The defense never gave up. The offense, well they didn't play the cleanest game, but they certainly tried... the playcalling left them with no option to do better though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version