Author Topic: LUKE FICKEL LEADING CANDIDATE AT YSU  (Read 21477 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: LUKE FICKEL LEADING CANDIDATE AT YSU
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2014, 06:33:06 PM »
I have seen Luke Fickel on tv during games. But I met Urban Meyer at Cardinal Mooney a  couple of years
ago. He was really nice.  My cousin says that Nebraska's coach Bo Pelini was let go. Bo Pelini I think played at Cardinal Mooney. Maybe he would like to come back to this area. He sounds good.

Why do you always have second ha do information?   Your cousin, friend, grandfather,  uncle are your sources of information.  I can get that someone would reference this maybe occasionally,  but this is how you reference everything.   You have no credibility to me.  Your posts are worthless.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2014, 06:59:11 PM »
It would be interesting to hear from an actual cheerleader, instead of a hairy dude in his underwear using the username "GOPENNY."  They could offer a unique perspective of the teams and coaches. Maybe GO PENNY will GO AWAY.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2014, 08:43:06 AM »
I have seen Luke Fickel on tv during games. But I met Urban Meyer at Cardinal Mooney a  couple of years
ago. He was really nice.  My cousin says that Nebraska's coach Bo Pelini was let go. Bo Pelini I think played at Cardinal Mooney. Maybe he would like to come back to this area. He sounds good.

My 3rd cousin who went to Beaver Local said Nick Saben is coming to YSU. His mother said that Nick's Dad is sick of him being away from home and needs to spend time with his sisters.  :o
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:43:54 AM by ysubigred »

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2014, 09:06:58 AM »
Hahaha
A Penguin for life!!!

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2014, 06:27:20 PM »

My 3rd cousin who went to Beaver Local said Nick Saben is coming to YSU. His mother said that Nick's Dad is sick of him being away from home and needs to spend time with his sisters.  :o
Well if he went to Beaver Local and heard it you can take it to the bank!--however if he heard it from a Local Beaver I wouldn't give him any credibility --they need to be seen and not heard(preferably on AGS.) ;)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2014, 11:14:23 AM »

Well if he went to Beaver Local and heard it you can take it to the bank!--however if he heard it from a Local Beaver I wouldn't give him any credibility --they need to be seen and not heard(preferably on AGS.) ;)

You are correct sir!!! Although, I've received some good information from some local beavers LOL!!